Monday, January 12, 2009

Uruguay, Here I Come (I hope)

Right now I should be asleep in my bed in Montevideo, about to wake up for my first day of school. But no. I am writing a blog post in my hotel room in the Ramada Plaza Hotel near JFK, slugging coffee in the hopes of not passing out while waiting to check in for the second time for my 5:17am flight to Montevideo. My early morning flight Saturday was delayed then finally canceled. I spent Saturday night here in the hotel and was woken up at 2am Sun morning to be informed that I'd been rescheduled to the 5:17am Monday. If all goes as planned I will arrive in Panama City at 10:32am today then in Montevideo at 5:30am Tues morning. I will keep you informed.

THe worst part is that this delay is cutting into my plan to be less white by the time I leave SA in April. I need all the sun I can get.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Oh boy... Sounds about as bad as could be. I think you still have time to accomplish your goal of losing the whiteness.