Sunday, January 4, 2009

Last day for now



Sigh. So sad. My last day in Rome until April. I am sad because I love living here and have made lots of friends I'm disappointed to leave and I'm kind of in love with this guy. This past week I've been enjoying my favorite Italian food and seeing lots of people. On New Years I went out to dinner with friends then we walked over to the Colosseum to see a free concert by this popular Italian singer. Italians love fireworks and firework-related paraphernalia and I almost got the fur on my coat hood singed off. Wish that stuff wasn't illegal in NYC.



Anyway, in a few hours I'm boarding a plane and coming back to New York for 1 week, including my Jan 8 birthday party, and then leaving at the crack of dawn on Saturday the 10th for Uruguay.

ciao!

No comments: