Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Updates

Hi all,

Sorry for my long absence from the ol' blog. Life has been fairly standard (although also being awesome) so I have nothing too exciting to report. I am very happy. I've been working a lot these weeks so I've been confined to my desk a lot of the time (see below). Then also going out with friends and eating lots of pasta. I plan to get some money shots of food soon.

I have been trying to decide whether to stay in Rome a little longer - til the end of February. But I decided instead to leave for South America as planned in early January, then return to Rome mid April to mid June. I will be back in New York Jan 5 - 10...clear your calendars! My birthday is January 8 so maybe I will have a little shindig while I'm in town.

xoxo, Kris

(Kris is what everyone here calls me, pronounced Kreese)

2 comments:

Krystyn & Noah said...

Miss you! Glad you are doing well :)

Anonymous said...

OBAMA! OBAMA!